- 5500I didn't want to ruin the look of the page by putting BC after the year
- On tongues born, the words spoken
10,200 - 3,700 BC; The Neolithic age, a period of development for humanity, both evolutionary and in technology, in parts of the Middle East later moving to other parts of the world.
- On bodies of clay forged by reed
5500 - 5300 BC; The Tartaria Tablets, claimed to be the earliest known form of writing, when reed was first put to clay to creat the Vinca Symbols.
- Out of the grey and onto the white
Being visually oriented Celtx, open source and supported, was the perfect choice. Despite it being obsolete, I still use it though it is my hope that someone would be willing to continue it's development.
- Each word born letter by letter
06.12.08; The CorpWars story, a mere scattering of ideas, spill onto the page as pen is first put to paper, perhaps more aptly stated, when finger was first put to keyboard.
- Brown coat off to roll up sleeves
Where does the art of word smithing begin? Perhaps it start with the gathering of will, the organization of ideas, the breathing of life into ghosts and machines to bring into being these charactors.
- Just a web of fiction I do weave
12.09; It is with gracious appriciation to the gvernment of Tuvalu for making the .tv domain avialable so that I could register cbbe.tv . . . back in the days when having a website really mattered.
- Thankfully roots aren't as deep as thoughts
Everytime I close a door it is from a room I am not going back to, that's why when my family moved to Vancouver, I decided to go with them.
- Work is work, to work for work
Now that I have my charactors it is time to find a situation into which they can prove themselves interesting to everyone else.
- Just another face in the crowd
- A feather to tickle the words out
- Three legs are better than two
09.11; The CorpWars project now has a production compnay, therefore, it is no longer called a project but rather a production.
- No floor in my cutting room, just shelves
- Music Provided by
02.12; Fixencial: An act that perpetuates a problem by committing resources to deal with symptoms.
- CorpWars.tv launch site
03.12; The internet got just a little bit more crowded with a new domain being added to the clutter.
- The Ultimate bad guy
- Set up Google Apps
I feel much taller now
- If it's Written, It Must be True
11.14; Three short stories to give a bit if back story. Graciously edited by David Bateman.
Eve and Tom,
Retreat of Aug Sigma, (almost done editing)
Priestess O'Nozin, (almost done editing)